How It Works
When it comes to planning your landscaping jobs, you need the peace of mind that you can get the Sod you need, when you need it.
With Reserve My Sod, the steps are easy:
1. Click the blue “Pick Up In. . .” button of the location where you would like to pick up your sod order.
2. Choose the date to pick up the sod.
3. Type in the amount of sod you need in square feet.
4. Process your order to reserve your sod.
5. Bring a copy of the email or screen shot and check in with a team member when you arrive to pick up your sod.
We are open for sod pick up Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Yes, it’s that simple. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at 801-676-5296.
We Supply "Barefoot Blue"
“Barefoot Blue” is the most common grass that people want in their yard. This is a blend with multiple types of the latest genetics of bluegrass and just a pinch of ryegrass. Why rye? Ryegrass helps with color, durability, and even some common disease that we face here in the west. So when you think of water fights, 4th of July, and snow cones, think of Barefoot Blue!
Pros: Color, soft, self-repairing, drought tolerant (you still have to water), and disease resistant (to some common diseases).
Cons: Not the best in shade, weekly mowing, higher fertility program (2-3 times/ year)