In order to apply for Iceland visit/tourist visa, you must present some specific documents that will allow you to get the visa of 90 days.Please do remember, the visa duration is surely 3 months, but you need to let the embassy know the intended travel
dates. This is really important as holidays spending intention is only for a tourist visa and you have to show how many days you are to spend in Iceland. Following are the major documents, along with other many that you can present to support your visa application:
- Application form, completed and signed by the applicant. If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
- A passport size photograph (35X45 mm). Please follow the instructions for the photos on the vsf global website.
- Travel document (passport). The travel document must be valid at least three months beyond the proposed stay. The document cannot be over 10 years old and must have at least two blank pages.
- Proof of financial support. Either submit applicants bank statement or a guarantee form from the reference person in Iceland “Guarantee form for visits” along with the reference persons bank statement or paystubs.
- Documentation showing applicants ties to home country, e.g. verification from applicants employer of employment upon return, confirmation from applicants school of continued studies upon return, property documents, marriage registration certificate, family registration certificate etc or any other relevant details.
- Salary slips
- Work contract
- Business details (if have any)
- Tax return details
- Medical Insurance. The insurance coverage must be at least 30.000 Euros.
- Documentation confirming the purpose of travel:
- Letter of invitation from the reference person (host) in Iceland, if the purpose of the trip is a visit to friends or family. For a family visit, documentation of the family relationship is required.
- For a business trip, confirmation/invitation from a company in Iceland.
- For tourists, hotel booking and tour booking, as applicable.
- If the intention is to attend a meeting or seminar, confirmation/invitation from the applicable conference organizer/institution.
When lodging an application, the applicant shall allow the collection of his fingerprints and pay the visa fee.
Pakistani and Indian applicants may in addition add for business proofs the visiting card, letter headed paper, business license, chamber of commerce registration and any other relevant documents.
Following are the list of approved insurance companies for Shcengen Visa in Pakistan:
- Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd
- AIG (New Hampshire Insurance Company)
- Asia Insurance Co Ltd
- Askari General Insurance Company Ltd
- Atlas Insurance Ltd
- CICL (Century Insurance Company Ltd)
- Crescent Star Insurance Limited
- East West Insurance Company Ltd
- EFU General
- Jubilee General Insurance Co. Ltd
- PICIC (Pakistan Industrial Credit Investment Corporation)
- Premier Insurance Limited
- Shaheen Insurance
- SPI Insurance Company Ltd (formerly Saudi Pak)
- TPL Direct Insurance Ltd
- UBL Insurers Ltd
- UIC (United Insurance Company)
- Universal Insurance Co. Ltd