Many students get confused with the name of Feststellungsprüfung (FSP). You do not need to confuse as a student who is going or willing to study in Germany. Feststellungsprüfung is the assessment test to determine the eligibility of foreign applicants who want to study in Germany. Our Studienkolleg prepares you for that final examination.
- After the completion of your foundation course semesters the Feststellungsprüfung is conducted (twice a year).
- Three of the four subjects will be tested in a written examination, the fourth subject will be tested in an oral examination.
- Depending on your foundation course (M-, T– or W-course) you will be having different examination subjects. If you fail the test on first attempt, yo may repeat it to pass.
- Almost 80% students become successful on second attempt.
- The Studienkolleg usually lasts one year and is divided into two semesters. It is possible to shorten your attendance to one semester for excellent achievement. If your performance is not satisfactory, as a rule each semester can be repeated once.
- Normally the Studienkolleg ends after one year with a final assessment exam (Feststellungsprüfung). So surely it is up to you how you take up your educational program at a studienkolleg.
- The process is easy and streamline though it seems difficult in beginning.