Study in Australia is in fact a dream for many students all over the world. I have mentioned here latest requirements and documents required to Study in Australia. From 01.02.2018 there are changed requirements for financial requirements.
Following are the requirements for applying a student visa ogf Australia:
– Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate
– Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement
– Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs
– English language proficiency
– Meet health and character requirements
– Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
You would not believe but Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million. This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
Official Requirements For Study in Germany Website:
Online Visa Application Link:
Overseas Student Health Cover:
Character and police certificate requirements:
English language test score: